CUSTOM DESIGNED STERILITY TEST ISOLATORS
Extract Technology’s Custom Sterility Test Isolators are designed to allow operators to perform sterility testing in an aseptic environment providing assurance of process integrity. They also provide a controlled means of loading and removing the processed product and waste materials from the Isolator enclosure.
We know that not all customer requirements will fall into our standard Steripharm Isolator design.
For that reason we offer custom designed isolators to suit individual customer requirements including Half suits, Six glove ports, Multiple chamber construction and custom sizes.
Turbulent or Unidirectional Airflow
- Multiple chambers available
- 6 glove main chamber or half suit
- 316L stainless steel construction
- PLC with password protection
- Ergonomic design
- Full process equipment integration of Millipore Steritest Unit or Sartorius Sterisart NF
- Hydrogen Peroxide Decontamination ready
- Custom racking and storage to suit the application
- Recirculation laminar flow airflow system or turbulent airflow systems available ISO 5 / Grade A classification (unidirectional only)
- Continuous particle monitoring system
- Hydrogen peroxide vapour generator integration
- Automated multiple glove port tester
Our planned maintenance and re-certification package provides a scheduled visit to undertake a full range of testing to industry standards.
Service UK: +44 01484 354 499
Service Americas: +1 608-562-7749
3PH 50/60HZ SUPPLY