Global Supply of Spare Parts
At Extract Technology we stock an extensive range of approved spare and replacement parts and consumables available to dispatch globally at short notice.
Critical Spare Parts
Our After Sales Service department has been working with our customers for over 35 years
This has allowed us to get a full understanding of our customers’ expectations in regards to the quick reaction to critical spare parts. Drawing on this experience and working with a network of approved suppliers we have developed a supply chain to react effectively to these immediate requirements.
QUICK turnaround time
Our extensive range of approved replacement parts include:
- The full range of replacement filters including HEPA, Fine Dust and ATEX.
- Replacement static and inflatable seals
- Gauntlets, gloves and glove ports (Hypalon, Butyl, Neoprene etc)
- Ceiling and bleed PLF screens
- Replacement Glass and Acrylic Panels
- Magnehelic Gauges
- Half Suits and flexible screens
- Pressure switches and transmitters and electrical part
- Fans and motors
Benefits of using Extract Technology Spares Department:
- Approved Spare Parts made from compliant materials
- Certification of Conformity & Material available upon request
- Large stock of critical consumables ready to ship
- Full specification history of Extract Technology equipment
- Quick turnaround time for quote to dispatch
- Advice of critical spares holding to reduce potential downtime
- Global Reach
- Approved packing and shipping distribution network
Our planned maintenance and re-certification package provides a scheduled visit to undertake a full range of testing to industry standards.
Service UK: +44 01484 354 499
Service Americas: +1 608-747-2482
Spare Parts Americas: +1 608-747-2475
Extract Technology’s planned preventative maintenance - package is designed to help consistently sustain the optimum performance of your equipment. Our planned maintenance and re-certification package provides a scheduled visit to undertake a full range of testing to industry standards, along with any necessary repairs and adjustments. This ensures all equipment is maintained and disruption to production schedules through failure is kept to a minimum.