WHEN YOU NEED TO PROVIDE...
a clean, contained environment for the safe handling of powders in dispensing, weighing, sampling, or subdivision operations, our PharmAir booths are a highly effective option. Complete containment solutions based around an innovative range of Downflow Containment Booths that bring different features and benefits to your application. But all have one thing in common: they give a Guaranteed Working Environment.
Extract also offers installation, commissioning, IQ/OQ validation and containment testing
By our fully trained engineers to ensure the system fully conforms to your requirements. To complete the package, our dedicated Aftersales department will supply total support.
OEL DOWN TO
Safe working depths to
Are available to suit all applications
Low noise levels
- Available in epoxy coated zintec steel, 304/316L stainless steel or a combination of both
- Various heights and widths (up to 6m) are available
- Custom filtration designs with a minimum of fine dust and then Hepa filters in either the technical stack or the ceiling plenum
- Single pass/once through airflow systems used in applications where solvent vapours are present
- Stainless steel or epoxy – coated mild steel construction.
- High efficiency EC fan system
- Safe change filters
- Overhead lighting within supply plenum
- Mobile workbenches
- Hazardous area electrics option
- Flush mounted computer integration
- Front/side access doors
- PLC controlled audible and visual alarm packages
- Pallet stop rails
- Cooling coils and controls
- Increased internal height
- Photo sensitive lighting
- High level exhaust grilles
- Incorporation of lifting and tipping equipment
- Materials and personnel airlocks systems
- Roller conveyors, rapid roller doors and turntables
Dispensing booths are available for both large and small scale operations, they facilitate the weighing from and into a wide range of receptacles, including drums, sacks, kegs and bags. Thanks to a specially designed airflow system with ultra – high quality filtration, they achieve high levels of operator and product protection, and eliminate problems of cross contamination.
Warehouse environments, the typical location for raw materials sampling, can provide problems when it comes to product and operator protection. Our self – contained Sampling Booths solve both these problems. They provide a clean environment ensuring operator safety as well as product protection from external contamination.
Our Charge Booths enable materials to be transferred into IBCs, reactors, drums or vessels safely and cleanly, without risk of contamination to either operator or product. They facilitate a host of transfer methods, including hand scooping and allowing drums, sacks or large FIBCs to be manipulated easily. In addition to same floor transfer, Booths also make it possible to transfer product from one floor to another.
Extract Technology have designed their new energy efficient Downflow Booth boasting energy savings of up to 70% compared to that of conventional systems.
With environmental concerns and rising energy costs playing a key factor in the evaluation of any production process it became a must for Extract to adapt their equipment designs to meet this ever increasing demand. Extract Technology has prided itself on being at the forefront of Booth design for the last 30 years and as such has continued to invest in R&D to ensure the ever changing demands of the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries are met. In order to achieve this impressive saving Extract Technology looked at every aspect of the design from component selection to airflow design. Not only did this result in a more energy efficient system but it also presented an opportunity to look at cost reduction as a whole for the Booth. This culminated in a design which was far more cost effective both in the short and long term with key benefits such as:
- 70% energy savings
- Lower capital cost
- Shorter lead times due to batch component production and modular design.
- Flush light fittings with terminal HEPA filters.
- Quicker installation and commissioning times.
- Improved lighting levels with easy light access.
- Modular construction and multiple configurations together with an extensive list of options.
- Lower noise levels due to improved fan and ceiling plenum design.
Our planned maintenance and re-certification package provides a scheduled visit to undertake a full range of testing to industry standards.
Service UK: +44 01484 354 499
Service Americas: +1 608-562-7749
Extract Technology’s Containment pyramid is set to create a standard within the industry. Designed to satisfy both current and projected industry standards it provided pharmaceutical and chemical companies with a clear guide to assessing the level of containment required to safely handle differing hazardous materials.