An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Finance Department.
We require a Receptionist/Administrator Apprentice to Provide an efficient and effective reception service for the company and support the HR Officer and Finance and IT departments.
Duties and key responsibilities
• Finance/HR Administration
• Ensure the reception area is kept organised and presentable at all times.
• Record all external visitors movements on site and greet in an appropriate professional manner.
• Answer the Company main switchboard in a professional manner ensuring all incoming calls are allocated to relevant internal employees.
• Distribute incoming mail and process all outgoing mail.
• Maintain company refreshment facilities on a daily basis.
• Ensure all personnel wear protective foot wear, clothes and safety glasses when entering the shop floor.
• Ensure accident book is maintained and appropriate procedures are followed for all entries.
2. Finance/HR Administration
• File all invoices and statements.
• Ensure attendance records are kept on a daily basis, detailing sickness and other absences.
• Record details of employee holidays and ensure relevant data is entered into appropriate systems.
• Maintain the Company stationery ensuring all supplies are kept at an acceptable level.
• Provide typing support for Executive Team.
• Participate in other duties as and when required.
• Comply with all policies and procedures within the company.
• Carry out all duties with regard to and ensuring equal opportunity.
• Work with all employees within the company in the fulfilment of our aims
• Ensure that you remain compliant with health and safety regulations and accepted safe practice at all times. Report any health and safety issues or contraventions witnessed anywhere within the business to your manager
This job description is a general guide to the duties you will be expected to carry out. Flexibility is required to ensure that the needs of the business are met.
A full job description is available on request.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV with a covering letter to Jaime Larder, HR Officer or email email@example.com