Extract Technology provide complete containment solutions based around an innovative range of Downflow Containment Booths, which bring many different features and benefits to your application. They all provide a “guaranteed safe working environment” for the operator, the product, or the environment – or a combination of all three.
The system you require will depend on the Operator Exposure Level (OEL) you need to achieve. Please refer to our Containment Pyramid for further information.
Benefits of Downflow Booth Technology:
- Guaranteed operator exposure levels of <100µg/m3 TWA, which can be improved with the use of flexible or rigid screens to <10µg/m3 TWA.
- Available in epoxy coated zintec steel, 304/316L stainless steel or a combination of both.
- Various heights, widths and safe working depths to suit all applications.
- Custom filtration designs with a minimum of fine dust and then HEPA filters in either the technical stack or the ceiling plenum.
- For those applications where a more standard Booth is not suitable, then a comprehensive list of options is available to customize the Booth to your requirements.
Detailed operational, maintenance and commissioning documentation are supplied with Extract Technology booths. There is also the additional reassurance that as an ISO 9001 accredited company, Extract are as committed to quality and performance as you are.
Steve Scott, GSK Barnard Castle
"The final push and installation has resulted in a first class design and installation. Both Downflow Booths achieved the design criteria and the new addition to Derm’s dispensary certainly looks the part!"