PROVIDING OPERATOR PROTECTION TO <1 μg/m3
IsoPharm is a new innovative product forming part of our initiative to offer a cost effective containment solution while maintaining the high standards required within the pharmaceutical industry.
Available with 2, 3 or 4 gloveports and entry / exit airlock, IsoPharm is the ideal solution for small scale weighing and dispensing operations handling highly potent APIs.
Drawing on our extensive experience with Isolator projects the IsoPharm Isolator has been designed with Operator ergonomics and ease of use at the centre of our design process. The control philosophy provides essential operations, all accessible through the easy to use operator HMI.
Based on task duration
Negative operating pressure in the Main Chamber (75Pa/0.30’’WC)
Product contract parts manufactured from 316L stainless steel
- Noise circa 65dBa
- Single chamber design complete with interlocked entry / exit airlock
- 0.6Ra / <22Ra Internal finish
- Internal radius corners
- Hinge open front access door for equipment / process set up
- Closed loop control and glove breach protection
- Ø 250mm/10’’ Waste bag out port
- Rapid transfer port
- Alternative gauntlet materials
- Adjustable height support frame
- Hazardous Area Compliance
- IQ/OQ Documentation
- Witnessed Factory Acceptance Testing
- Environmental control / measurement
- Glove test kit
- Cleaning system - Wash gun or spray ball equipment
Our planned maintenance and re-certification package provides a scheduled visit to undertake a full range of testing to industry standards.
Service UK: +44 01484 354 499
Service Americas: +1 608-562-7749
Power supply – 3ph + N + E– 400V 3ph 50Hz 16Am
Pneumatic supply – 80psig (5.5 bar) to 90 psig (6.0 bar), dry filtered air to 40 Microns, 50ltr/min flow rate